[Evergreen-general] Any library systems using the serials module presently?

Trisha Cantwell Keene tcantwell at coa.edu
Tue Feb 28 08:53:42 EST 2023

Hello Dan.
We are part of the Maine Balsam Libraries consortium and do use the serials
module.
I am pretty adept with the publication patterns. I will confess that
now-graduated student set up the system for us, so some of the
original set up is beyond me.
:0)
I would be happy to share what I do know and also would like to be included
in information shared with you.
Someday I'll master the darn thing!
Thanks!!
I look forward to hearing from you.
Trisha

On Mon, Feb 27, 2023 at 4:12 PM Dan Moore via Evergreen-general <

> Hi all,
>

> I’m looking to connect some of our catalogers to some community wisdom.
> Are any library systems currently using Evergreen’s serials module,
> especially for publication pattern creation and receiving, and would be
> willing to chat with some of our catalogers?
>

> All the best,
>

> Dan Moore
>
> Integrated Library System Administrator
>
> King County Library System
>
> Service Center, Issaquah
>
> (425) 369-3413
>
> dtmoore at kcls.org
>
> <https://kcls.org/>

Trisha Cantwell Keene
Associate Director
Thorndike Library
College of the Atlantic
109 Eden St.
Bar Harbor, ME  04609

(207) 460-9633  Cell
(207) 801-5661 Office
tcantwell at coa.edu

"Google can bring you back a hundred thousand answers. A librarian can
bring you back the right one."  The Guardian (London)