[Evergreen-general] [Eg-newdevs] Bug Squashing Week Starts Now!

Blake Henderson blake at mobiusconsortium.org
Tue Feb 28 12:22:36 EST 2023

All,

Our (MOBIUS) server is ready now. It didn't get finished until later in
the day yesterday. For you eager testers that looked yesterday, I want
to invite you back to the spreadsheet. It's got the new "Enhanced"
Concerto dataset on it as well.
(https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bug/1901932) Which might help
with some of the ACQ stuff.

-Blake-