[Evergreen-general] Any library systems using the serials module presently?

Willis, Beth willis at noblenet.org
Tue Feb 28 12:49:02 EST 2023

Some of NOBLE's libraries are using the serials module.  I have experience
creating captions and patterns, mostly with success and with a lot of trial
and error.  I often offer to create patterns for our libraries, so that
they don't have to spend a lot of time trying to relearn the steps of a
process that they rarely do.  I do a fair amount of trouble-shooting with
our libraries, especially when a title changes its publication schedule.
This often seems to interfere with receiving.  While I don't do any
receiving here, I do sometimes receive issues at a library when
trouble-shooting.

I would be happy to share what I know with the understanding that I still
get tripped up sometimes, especially when library staff add "special
issues."  In my experience, this option often results in problems receiving.

Beth

On Mon, Feb 27, 2023 at 4:12 PM Dan Moore via Evergreen-general <