[Evergreen-general] Chrome's handling of open tabs

Carolyn Phillips cphillip at grpl.org
Mon Feb 27 09:45:57 EST 2023

My response is:  OMG!  This will wreak total havoc with workflows! I
frequently work from a search resulting in a long list of records
(hundreds) on one tab and go in and open as many tabs as I find records
needing editing from a page of records, so I can have up to 25 tabs open
at a time.  I know staff who place items in buckets and open tabs from
those will have similar issues.
--
*Carolyn Phillips*
she/her/hers <https://www.mypronouns.org/>

Grand Rapids Public Library
Main Library | 111 Library St NE | 49503
616-988-5400 x5462 <tel:16169885400,5462> | www.grpl.org
<https://www.grpl.org>