[Evergreen-general] Spine Label Printing - Printing the Part

Carol Witt wittc at cwmars.org
Mon Jul 3 12:05:29 EDT 2023

Hi Benjamin,

We don't see that it's an option, although I'm happy to be corrected by
another library/system!

As an option, you could include it in your call number in addition to
adding the part; I know some libraries in our network do that.

Take care,

Carol

On Sat, Jul 1, 2023 at 5:46 PM Benjamin Kalish via Evergreen-general <