[Evergreen-general] Hack-A-Way head counts and travel arrangements

Rogan Hamby rogan.hamby at equinoxoli.org
Mon Jul 10 16:16:10 EDT 2023

Good afternoon,

First a reminder - if you are planning to attend the Hack-A-Way please put
your name under the Attendees section of the wiki page -
https://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=hack-a-way:hack-a-way
-2023#attendees

This is important to help us estimate food for attendees.  If you do not
have wiki access or simply do not wish to be listed please let me know.
Also if you have any food allergies please let me know so that we can take
that into consideration with food planning.  Getting an accurate
headcount is important unless we want to run out of coffee.

Additionally, we have started a spreadsheet for when people are traveling
to begin arranging for shutting folks to and from the airport:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QQgSs2a_XUzwmvD6tR7vfuHK_suznItpk49M2HHelQg/edit?usp=sharing

Rogan Hamby (he/him/his), MLIS

Data and Project Analyst

Equinox Open Library Initiative