[Evergreen-general] Upcoming Evergreen Aspen Interest Meeting

Frasur, Ruth RFrasur at library.IN.gov
Mon Jul 24 16:13:50 EDT 2023

Hello all,

You're invited to participate in the continuing discussion related to the relationship between and the integration with Aspen Discovery to Evergreen ILS.  This is not quite and interest group yet, but it's a meeting of interested stakeholders.  I've created a stub agenda for the next meeting which will be held on Monday, August 28 @ 2 p.m. ET.  There will be monthly meetings through the end of 2023 on the fourth Monday of the month.  At that point, participants will determine what the next stage for the group (if it's a group) should be.

If you'd like a calendar invite, please let me know.

Stub Agenda<https://docs.google.com/document/d/10hyETRhlto00eCzMovE4-BjxW_O3XHy5FZTmWjVtutw/edit?usp=sharing>

Ruth Frasur (she/they)
Coordinator
Evergreen Indiana Library Consortium
Evergreen Community Development Initiative
Indiana State Library
140 N. Senate Ave.
Indianapolis, IN 46204
(317) 232-3691