[Evergreen-general] Hack-A-Way and Food Allergies

Rogan Hamby rogan.hamby at equinoxoli.org
Wed Jun 7 18:05:29 EDT 2023

Good afternoon,

If you are planning to attend the Hack-A-Way please put your name under the
Attendees section of the wiki page -
https://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=hack-a-way:hack-a-way-2023#attendees

This is important to help us estimate food for attendees.  If you do not
have wiki access or simply do not wish to be listed please let me know.
Also if you have any food allergies please let me know so that we can take
that into consideration with food planning.

We have hadtwo questions I wanted to address for anyone who wasn't aware.
1) The Hack-A-Way does not have a formal registration or cost though
obviously we want to know about attendees for logistical reasons.  2) The
project is for contributors who want to spend the time working on the
project. This explicitly includes things like documentation and development
but is not meant to be exclude other forms of contribution.

Rogan Hamby (he/him/his), MLIS

Data and Project Analyst

Equinox Open Library Initiative

rogan.hamby at equinoxOLI.org