[Evergreen-general] Voluntary Product Accessibility Template (VPAT)

Nancy Grant nbgrantme at gmail.com
Mon Jun 12 11:55:13 EDT 2023

Does ICOLC have any one involved with the issue?
https://icolc.net/participating-consortia

Since Evergreen is being used by consortia, and each consortia has its own
need for all its libraries, maybe there is a
potential connection/support/funding there?

Nancy B. Grant
Maine Balsam Libraries Consortium President
Retired LMS, NBCT
Dover-Foxcroft, Maine
207-564-3098
nbgrantme at gmail.com

On Mon, Jun 12, 2023 at 11:10 AM Galen Charlton via Evergreen-general <