[Evergreen-general] Reminder: Permissions Working Group Meeting Today at 2 pm EST

Susan Morrison smorrison at georgialibraries.org
Wed Jun 14 16:38:06 EDT 2023

Thank you to everyone who attended the Permissions Working Group meeting!

Please click on the link below if you would like to vote for your
preference on our regular meeting time.
https://forms.gle/UmpFBCdtxq75koLi6

I will work on setting up the mailing list, and here is the wiki page:
https://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=community:permissions_working_group#past_meetings

Susan