[Evergreen-general] Permissions Working Group Meeting Schedule

Susan Morrison smorrison at georgialibraries.org
Mon Jun 26 15:37:05 EDT 2023

Hi All,

Going forward, the Permissions Working Group will meet on the fourth
Tuesday of each month at 3 p.m. EST. The next meeting will be on Tuesday,
July 25. I will send a reminder with the meeting link and an agenda closer
to the date.

The proposed topic for the next meeting is an overview of how to look at
the code to determine a permission's function. Please feel free to send me
any other topics you'd like to discuss.

Here is the link to the mailing list:
https://groups.google.com/a/evergreen-ils.org/g/permissions-working-group

This and the meeting information has been updated on the group's wiki
<https://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=community:permissions_working_group#permissions_working_group>
 page.

Hope everyone has a great week,

--

Susan Morrison, PINES Operations Analyst

Georgia Public Library Service | University System of Georgia

2872 Woodcock Blvd, Suite 250 | Atlanta, GA 30341

(404) 235-7142 | smorrison at georgialibraries.org

<https://www.facebook.com/georgialibraries>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>
<https://www.instagram.com/georgialibraries/>

of Georgia libraries making an impact in our communities.