[Evergreen-general] Bug Squashing Week - Friday Update

Terran McCanna tmccanna at georgialibraries.org
Fri Mar 3 10:39:33 EST 2023

Hi everyone!

Testers have done a wonderful job this week and there are only a handful of
installed fixes / features loaded onto the test servers that still need
more eyes on them (note that some of them have some testing feedback
already in the Launchpad tickets, so review that to see what issues have
already been reported):

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1i7CeyfgmlLgWk_3yyqQhK7PR0kMvGVUM5-nEL9BvTNU/edit#gid=0

If you don't feel that you have the expertise to test any of those patches,
then I would encourage you to spend a little time review Launchpad tickets
and

1) Check old bugs to see if they are still valid in the newest version of
Evergreen:
https://bit.ly/3ILNAXR

2) Check bugs with the New status to see if you can confirm them or add
heat to them: https://bit.ly/3T1bYd3

Thank you!

Terran McCanna, PINES Program Manager
------------------------------

Georgia Public Library Service | University System of Georgia

2872 Woodcock Blvd, Suite 250 l Atlanta, GA 30341

(404) 235-7138 | tmccanna at georgialibraries.org

http://help.georgialibraries.org | help at georgialibraries.org

<https://www.facebook.com/georgialibraries>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>
<https://www.instagram.com/georgialibraries/>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>

Join our email list <http://georgialibraries.org> for stories of Georgia
libraries making an impact in our communities.