[Evergreen-general] Evergreen ILS Staff Client Application Error

Jason Stephenson jason at sigio.com
Tue Mar 7 09:47:30 EST 2023

Hi, Ariez.

Please, don't use that client. It is out of date, riddled with security
holes, and the underlying technology behind it, XULRunner, has not been
supported by Mozilla for many years. You also need to take extra steps
on the server to make it work.

Evergreen now has a web staff client that you should use instead.

https://docs.evergreen-ils.org/eg/docs/latest/using_staff_client/introduction.html

Hope that helps,
Jason