[Evergreen-general] Photos From Conference

Rogan Hamby rogan.hamby at equinoxoli.org
Mon May 1 16:36:40 EDT 2023

On behalf of the outreach committee, if you have photos from the conference
you are willing to share with us for potential use in future social media
or publications please send them my way.

Note that we do require that everyone in the photo either fit one of these
criteria:
1) At an official event and wearing a green lanyard
2) At an official event and if wearing a yellow lanyard gave permission for
the photo
3) At a non-conference event, they gave permission for the photo.

Any photos with a red lanyard will either have that person cropped or not
used.

Rogan Hamby (he/him/his), MLIS

Data and Project Analyst

Equinox Open Library Initiative