[Evergreen-general] Feedback Fest Next Week!

Terran McCanna tmccanna at georgialibraries.org
Tue May 2 10:27:37 EDT 2023

Hey everybody!

The next community Feedback Fest  is next week from Monday, May 8 through
Friday, May 12. We will have several test servers up with the current
Evergreen code loaded on them and give you a chance to test the new
features and interfaces in preparation for the release of Evergreen 3.11.
The more you test now, the better the release will be!

We will also load some proposed bug fixes and proposed wish list changes
onto some of the test servers for testing. And, as always, more people are
needed to help add authorized tags to Launchpad tickets that don't yet have
them, test old bug reports to see if they are still valid, confirm bug
reports that haven't yet been verified, etc.

I'll send out the list of test servers and more details Monday morning!
Thanks all!
Terran

Terran McCanna, PINES Program Manager
------------------------------

Georgia Public Library Service | University System of Georgia

2872 Woodcock Blvd, Suite 250 l Atlanta, GA 30341

(404) 235-7138 | tmccanna at georgialibraries.org

http://help.georgialibraries.org | help at georgialibraries.org

<https://www.facebook.com/georgialibraries>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>
<https://www.instagram.com/georgialibraries/>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>

Join our email list <http://georgialibraries.org> for stories of Georgia
libraries making an impact in our communities.