[Evergreen-general] OpenSRF 3.2.3 Released

Kathy Lussier kathy at kmlussier.com
Tue May 2 16:47:31 EDT 2023

On behalf of those of us who install from the tarball, I am sending a big
thank you to Jason for jumping into the OpenSRF release arena and getting
these bug fixes into a formal release. I am deeply appreciative.

I know we don't typically give names to releases in this community, but I
will always think of this release affectionately as the Tuit Cookie OpenSRF
release.

Thanks again Jason!

Kathy

P.S. If the community ever does consider named releases, I have a whole
list of cookie names that might be considered, none of which are the evil
oatmeal raisin cookie.

Cheers!

On Tue, May 2, 2023 at 8:58 AM Jason Boyer via Evergreen-general <

> The Evergreen Community is pleased to announce the release of OpenSRF
> 3.2.3. This release contains multiple bug fixes and corrects an issue that
> was preventing OpenSRF from being built on recent Debian and Ubuntu
> distributions.
>
> For more information, please see the release notes. [1]
>
> The Evergreen Community wishes to thank those who contributed code,
> testing, and documentation to this release. Thank you to everyone who works
> to make Evergreen (and supporting projects) better!
>
> A special thank you to Kathy Lussier for her assistance in this release.
>
> OpenSRF 3.2.3 can be downloaded from the OpenSRF downloads page. [2]
>

> [1]
> http://evergreen-ils.org/documentation/release/OpenSRF/RELEASE_NOTES_3_2_3.html
>
> [2] https://evergreen-ils.org/opensrf-downloads/
>

> Jason