[Evergreen-general] Staff Portal page customization

Terran McCanna tmccanna at georgialibraries.org
Tue May 9 13:48:49 EDT 2023

We've done ours. We customized the default one at the consortium level, and
then allow certain permission groups at the libraries to customize their
own. The main thing to know is that it doesn't inherit from the higher
level, so if you customize one thing at a branch, you lose everything else.
Here are our instructions:

https://pines.georgialibraries.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=admin:settings:staff-portal-page

Terran McCanna, PINES Program Manager
------------------------------

Georgia Public Library Service | University System of Georgia

2872 Woodcock Blvd, Suite 250 l Atlanta, GA 30341

(404) 235-7138 | tmccanna at georgialibraries.org

http://help.georgialibraries.org | help at georgialibraries.org

<https://www.facebook.com/georgialibraries>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>
<https://www.instagram.com/georgialibraries/>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>

Join our email list <http://georgialibraries.org> for stories of Georgia
libraries making an impact in our communities.

On Tue, May 9, 2023 at 12:26 PM Kate Coleman via Evergreen-general <