[Evergreen-general] Evergreen Permissions Working Group

Susan Morrison smorrison at georgialibraries.org
Tue May 9 14:57:31 EDT 2023

Good Afternoon All,

At the Evergreen conference, we discussed forming a permissions working
group in hopes of collaboratively testing, defining, and documenting
permissions. If you are interested, please fill out the Doodle poll linked
below to provide your availability for the first meeting in June.

https://doodle.com/meeting/participate/id/e5RzWYRa

Thank you!

--

Susan Morrison, PINES Operations Analyst

Georgia Public Library Service | University System of Georgia

2872 Woodcock Blvd, Suite 250 | Atlanta, GA 30341

(404) 235-7142 | smorrison at georgialibraries.org

<https://www.facebook.com/georgialibraries>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>
<https://www.instagram.com/georgialibraries/>

of Georgia libraries making an impact in our communities.