[Evergreen-general] Evergreen security releases: 3.8.4, 3.9.3, and 3.10.2

Blake Graham-Henderson blake at mobiusconsortium.org
Thu May 18 15:08:58 EDT 2023

Hey Evergreeners!

On behalf of the Evergreen community, I'm please to announce the latest
Evergreen releases:

3.8.4
(https://evergreen-ils.org/documentation/release/RELEASE_NOTES_3_8.html)
3.9.3
(https://evergreen-ils.org/documentation/release/RELEASE_NOTES_3_9.html)
3.10.2
(https://evergreen-ils.org/documentation/release/RELEASE_NOTES_3_10.html)

*IMPORTANT*
These releases include several security bug fixes. We encourage you to
upgrade as soon as possible.

In addition, these releases contain bug fixes for: Accessibility,
Angular staff client, cataloging, course materials, administration,
circulation, and the public catalog.

All downloads are available here:
https://evergreen-ils.org/egdownloads/

The community wishes to thank all those who contributed code, testing,
documentation, bug squashing efforts, and their time to make these
releases possible.

--
-Blake-
Conducting Magic