[Evergreen-general] Hack-A-Way

Rogan Hamby rogan.hamby at equinoxoli.org
Tue May 23 16:58:06 EDT 2023

We are happy to say that we have dates for the Evergreen Hack-A-Way, once
again hosted by Evergreen Indiana at Fort Harrison October 23rd - October
25th!

Here is the code you need for reservations: 1023EH

This will give you the room block discount.  The room rates vary based on
configuration but range from $130 to $200 USD per night not including
taxes. Any rooms not reserved by 9/23 will be released from the room block.

Phone reservations: 877-563-4371
Online reservations: https://us01.iqwebbook.com/FHSPIIN225/

Let me or Ruth Frasure know if you have any questions.

Rogan Hamby (he/him/his), MLIS

Data and Project Analyst

Equinox Open Library Initiative

rogan.hamby at equinoxOLI.org