[Evergreen-general] User Interface Interest Group Meeting: June 6 at 2pm Eastern

Stephanie Leary stephanie.leary at equinoxoli.org
Tue May 23 17:59:09 EDT 2023

 Good afternoon, everyone! I'd like to invite you to the first online
meeting of the UI Interest Group: June 6 at 2pm Eastern. Meeting link:
https://meet.google.com/avm-hdae-awu

We will mostly be discussing logistics: how the group should function, how
best to collect data for some of the specific projects we have coming up,
and (most importantly) when to schedule our regular meetings.

Here's our agenda:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bMbuj2-fm-cGByD-4rBlr_nqV7Ge8ccWZ6OWVQthQ4Y/edit?usp=sharing

At the top of the agenda you'll find links to the slides and video from the
conference, including the 5-minute lightning talk introduction to this
group. There is a long list of topics for future discussions!

Stephanie Leary
Front End Developer
Equinox Open Library Initiative
stephanie.leary at equinoxOLI.org