[Evergreen-general] Documentation for item status

Benjamin Kalish bkalish at forbeslibrary.org
Thu May 25 16:54:16 EDT 2023

I'd be happy to write up a summary of what I've learned here, but it's hard
to write good draft documentation without some sense of where it would go.
Is there someplace in the docs where Evergreens general architecture and
concepts are explained? Or maybe it would make sense for it to go with
Evergreen
docs / Circulation / Circulating Items
<https://docs.evergreen-ils.org/eg/docs/latest/circulation/circulating_items_web_client.html>
?

Benjamin Kalish
Forbes Library / 413-587-1012 / bkalish at forbeslibrary.org

Support Forbes Library:

   - Consider giving a gift
   <https://forbeslibrary.org/giving/donate-online/> to Forbes Library
   - Vote for the Friends of Forbes in the Florence Bank Community Grant
   Program <https://www.florencebank.com/vote>.
   - Join the Friends of Forbes today <https://forbeslibrary.org/friends/>!

Currently reading: *Word Nerd: Dispatches from the Games, Grammar, and Geek
Underground* by John D. Williams
Just Finished: *Resurgence *by C. J. Cherryh

For information about accessibility at the library, please see:
http://forbeslibrary.org/accessibility/

On Thu, May 25, 2023 at 3:15 PM Terran McCanna via Evergreen-general <