[Evergreen-general] Czech test server for the Feedback Fest?

Terran McCanna tmccanna at georgialibraries.org
Fri Nov 3 18:36:44 EDT 2023

Hi Linda,

Yes, Blake will set that up for testing next week!

Best wishes,
Terran

Terran McCanna, PINES Program Manager
------------------------------

Georgia Public Library Service | University System of Georgia

2872 Woodcock Blvd, Suite 250 l Atlanta, GA 30341

(404) 235-7138 | tmccanna at georgialibraries.org

http://help.georgialibraries.org | help at georgialibraries.org

<https://www.facebook.com/georgialibraries>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>
<https://www.instagram.com/georgialibraries/>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>

Join our email list <http://georgialibraries.org> for stories of Georgia
libraries making an impact in our communities.

On Mon, Oct 30, 2023 at 3:05 AM Linda Jansová via Evergreen-general <