[Evergreen-general] Problems with authorize.net in 3.11?

Murphy, Benjamin Benjamin.Murphy at dncr.nc.gov
Tue Nov 21 14:43:20 EST 2023

Has anyone else using 3.10 or 3.11 had issues with credit card payments using authorize.net? PayPal seems fine and we can process test transactions on our 3.9 dev instance, but in 3.11 we repeated get the following message in live or test mode:

No x_response_code from server, (HTTPS response: 900 NET OR SSL ERROR ) (HTTPS headers: ) (Raw HTTPS content: )

Benjamin Murphy
NC Cardinal Program Manager
State Library of North Carolina
benjamin.murphy at dncr.nc.gov  | https://statelibrary.ncdcr.gov/services-libraries/nc-cardinal
109 East Jones Street  | 4640 Mail Service Center
Raleigh, North Carolina 27699-4600
The State Library is part of the NC Department of Natural & Cultural Resources.
Email correspondence to and from this address is subject to the North Carolina Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties.
Please note new email address