[Evergreen-general] Activating POs stopped working a few days after 3.11 upgrade

Tiffany Little tlittle at georgialibraries.org
Fri Oct 13 11:14:37 EDT 2023

You're very welcome! I'm glad that it turned out to be helpful!

Tiffany Little, PINES Bibliographic Projects Manager

Georgia Public Library Service

2872 Woodcock Blvd, Suite 250 | Atlanta, GA 30341

(404) 235-7161 | tlittle at georgialibraries.org

Join our email list <http://georgialibraries.org/> for stories of Georgia
libraries making an impact in our communities.