[Evergreen-general] Help with install

Jason Stephenson jason at sigio.com
Mon Oct 23 17:08:23 EDT 2023

Hello,

That looks like you missed running ldconfig as the root user, or if you
did ldconfig, the /etc/ld.so.conf.d/opensrf.conf file is either missing
or may have a typo in it.

Double check that file exists and contains one line like the following:

/openils/lib

in it.

Then, run ldconfig as the root user.

If you start the services after that, it should work. If not, follow up
with any more information you can give.

HtH,
Jason Stephenson