[Evergreen-general] osrf_http_translator - EG 3.11.1 - Cache error and failed transaction begin

Josh Stompro stomproj at gsuite.larl.org
Tue Oct 24 16:15:10 EDT 2023

Thank you Galen, you helped me solve it... and I'm embarrassed to say it
was just a bad/old setting for the OSRFTranslatorCacheServer in
eg_vhost.conf.  I missed that setting in my checklist.

Switching from --servers localhost to --servers 127.0.0.1 also fixed my
issue with the memcdump command error.

Josh