[Evergreen-general] Does your library manage Book Group Kits via Evergreen?

Dan Moore dtmoore at kcls.org
Tue Sep 12 17:40:39 EDT 2023

Hi all,

We're looking to launch a new service in which we create kits for book groups (or book clubs, or any variation of the name) to reserve. Each kit will come with a bunch of copies of the same book along with discussion questions. The idea behind this service is to anticipate different groups' needs and allow groups to plan out a season of reading by booking months in advance which of our kits they'd like made available.

We're still hammering out the details, but I was curious to know if other Evergreen sites have programs like this. If so, I'd love to chat with you!

All the best,

Dan Moore (he/him)
Integrated Library System Administrator
King County Library System
Service Center, Issaquah
(425) 369-3413
dtmoore at kcls.org<mailto:dtmoore at kcls.org>
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D9E584.184CA420]<https://kcls.org/>

King County Library System is subject to the Washington State Public Records Act (RCW 42.56). Senders and receivers of KCLS email should presume that this email and any attachments are subject to public release upon request and to state record retention requirements, unless otherwise exempted.