[Evergreen-general] 2024 Pre & Conference Schedule Announced

Gina Monti gmonti at biblio.org
Fri Feb 9 13:31:20 EST 2024

Thank you for everyone's patience!  We are proud to announce the full
schedule for the 2024 Evergreen International Online Conference and
Preconference.  Click here to view the website.
<https://evergreen-ils.org/conference/2024-evergreen-international-online-conference/2024-conference-schedule/>
Program descriptions will be added within the week so please check back
later for that info!

We had so many volunteer for presentations and we appreciate everyone who
has submitted their proposals. Please note that outside of the Circulation
and Consortial Leaders Interest Groups, all other interest groups will be
meeting at Hackfest held on Thursday, April 25, which is a free event.
Hackfest information will be posted soon.

This is also a reminder that the regular conference early bird special at
$60 will end March 1 and full rate will apply afterwards.  You can click
here to register for the event.
<https://site.pheedloop.com/event/evergreenconference2024/home/>

Pre-conference registration is also available starting today!  We are
offering two rates for the pre-conference this year: $30 for one session
and $55 for a day pass.  When registering in Pheedloop, you will find
purchasing options when completing the ticket form.  Click here to access
our pre-conference portal and register.
<https://site.pheedloop.com/event/2024egpreconference/home/>

Please message me off-list if you have additional questions!

--
Gina Monti (she/her)
Evergreen Systems Manager