[Evergreen-general] Conference: Early Bird Reminder and Call for Moderators

Gina Monti gmonti at biblio.org
Fri Feb 23 08:27:33 EST 2024

Hi All,

This is a reminder that on March 1, early bird registration for the 2024
Evergreen Conference will close and then will go to full registration
cost.  Please click here to reserve your spot at the $60 fee!
<https://site.pheedloop.com/event/evergreenconference2024/home/>

The preconference has a fixed cost at $55 for a day pass, but you can pay
$30 for one session of your choosing. Click here for the preconference.
<https://site.pheedloop.com/event/2024egpreconference/home/>

Thank you to all the presenters who have submitted their proposals.  Click
here for the full schedule.
<https://evergreen-ils.org/conference/2024-evergreen-international-online-conference/2024-conference-schedule/>

This is an official call for conference moderators!  If anyone would like
to volunteer, please message me off list.  Duties would include moderating
assigned sessions that will be worked out in a schedule.  You will
introduce the speaker and sponsors for the presentation and feed questions
in the chat to the moderators.  We will be doing a demo on moderating in
Pheedloop for the next conference committee meeting in March (TBA for the
date).

--
Gina Monti (she/her)
Evergreen Systems Manager