[Evergreen-general] Evergreen 3.11.4 & 3.12.2 Released

Lussier, Kathy klussier at noblenet.org
Tue Feb 27 12:59:33 EST 2024

A big thank you to Jane, Andrea, Ruth, and Stephanie for their work in
getting this point release out the door (and apologies if I missed anyone
on the team). It looks like there is a lot of good stuff in there.

Kathy
--
Kathy Lussier
she/her

On Mon, Feb 26, 2024 at 11:24 AM Frasur, Ruth via Evergreen-general <