[Evergreen-general] Last Day for EG Conference Early Bird Rate!

Galen Charlton gmc at equinoxoli.org
Thu Feb 29 11:23:12 EST 2024

Hi,

Also, if you need to be invoiced for registrations at the early bird rate,
please send your request to treasurer at evergreen-ils.org by 11:59 p.m. U.S.
Eastern Time. The request should include the name and email address of each
main conference attendee.

If you are also registering anybody for the pre-conference, please indicate
whether they should get an all-day ticket or a ticket for a single session.
If they are registering for a single session, we will also need to know
which one. But note that the registration fee for the pre-conference will
_not_ change tomorrow.

Regards,

Galen

On Thu, Feb 29, 2024 at 8:39 AM Gina Monti via Evergreen-general <

> Hi Everyone,
>
> This is a final notice that the $60 early bird rate for the 2024 Evergreen
> Online International Conference will end today and full rate will apply
> tomorrow.
>
> Click here to register:
> https://site.pheedloop.com/event/evergreenconference2024/home/
>
> --