[Evergreen-general] Images from URLS in MARC records?

Terran McCanna tmccanna at georgialibraries.org
Wed Jan 3 12:08:47 EST 2024

You could use the image uploader, but if there are thousands of records
that would be burdensome.

It sounds like a good wish list request in Launchpad.

Terran McCanna, PINES Program Manager
------------------------------

Georgia Public Library Service | University System of Georgia

2872 Woodcock Blvd, Suite 250 l Atlanta, GA 30341

(404) 235-7138 | tmccanna at georgialibraries.org

http://help.georgialibraries.org | help at georgialibraries.org

<https://www.facebook.com/georgialibraries>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>
<https://www.instagram.com/georgialibraries/>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>

Join our email list <http://georgialibraries.org> for stories of Georgia
libraries making an impact in our communities.

On Wed, Jan 3, 2024 at 11:57 AM Mary Llewellyn via Evergreen-general <