[Evergreen-general] January AIG Meeting - Wednesday

Jennifer Pringle jennifer.pringle at bc.libraries.coop
Mon Jan 8 17:57:20 EST 2024

Hi all,

The next meeting of the Acquisitions Interest Group will be Wednesday, January 10th at 3pm Eastern.

Agenda and connection details can be found here: https://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=acq:minutes:2024-01-10

We'll review the bugs that have been submitted or updated since the last meeting as well as going through the bugs for acquisitions regressions before moving to the open discussion.

Have something you want added to the agenda?  Please feel free to update the agenda on the wiki or email me directly.

We're also looking for a topic for February if anyone has something they'd like to share or a topic to suggest.

See you on Wednesday,

Jennifer

--
Jennifer Pringle (she/her)
Co-op Support - Training Lead
Email:jennifer.pringle at bc.libraries.coop
Website: http://bc.libraries.coop

Gratefully acknowledging that I live and work in the unceded Traditional Territory of the St'at'yemc Nations.