[Evergreen-general] LP 1948991: Administration Options - Mismatch with headers

Jennifer Pringle jennifer.pringle at bc.libraries.coop
Wed Jan 17 13:34:17 EST 2024

I actually think we should use the names from the menus rather than the current headings on the pages.  It sounds like it will be more work but, at least for us, those are the names library staff know the interfaces by and in most cases the names the interfaces have had for years. Changing them to match the headings will also change the order of the menu and in come cases split up interfaces that are currently nicely grouped together.     (and will add the word Configuration to almost every menu item on the Server Admin menu)

For example:

Circulation Duration Rules -> Circulation Duration Rule Configuration
Circulation Limit Groups -> Circulation Limit Group Configuration
Circulation Matchpoint Weights -> Circ Matrix Weights Configuration
Circulation Max Fine Rules -> Max Fine Rule Configuration
Circulation Modifiers -> Circulation Modifier Configuration
Circulation Recurring Fine Rules -> Recurring Fine Rule Configuration

Jennifer

--
Jennifer Pringle (she/her)
Co-op Support - Training Lead