[Evergreen-general] Sharing plans for changing library selector in Angular staff catalog

Frasur, Ruth RFrasur at library.IN.gov
Mon Jan 22 12:35:46 EST 2024

Great!  This is very intriguing and your use of shelving location groups is also pretty inspiring.

Ruth Frasur Davis (she/they)
Coordinator
Evergreen Indiana Library Consortium
Evergreen Community Development Initiative
Indiana State Library
140 N. Senate Ave.
Indianapolis, IN 46204
(317) 232-3691

From: Lussier, Kathy <klussier at noblenet.org>
Sent: Monday, January 22, 2024 12:34 PM
To: Frasur, Ruth <RFrasur at library.IN.gov>
Cc: Evergreen Discussion Group <evergreen-general at list.evergreen-ils.org>
Subject: Re: [Evergreen-general] Sharing plans for changing library selector in Angular staff catalog

**** This is an EXTERNAL email. Exercise caution. DO NOT open attachments or click links from unknown senders or unexpected email. ****
________________________________
Hi Ruth,

Great question! Yes, that piece is included in the more detailed requirements, but was not mentioned in my email.  It's the piece of the project that we're willing to save for a future date if it turns out to be too complex to incorporate in this project, but we're hoping we can make that happen.

Kathy
--
Kathy Lussier
she/her