[Evergreen-general] Sharing plans for changing library selector in Angular staff catalog

Josh Stompro stomproj at gsuite.larl.org
Tue Jan 23 09:35:07 EST 2024

We have several locations that staff make use of but are hidden from the
public catalog.

ILL Locations - We have a central ILL OU for each region.  That isn't
something that most staff need, only the ILL staff.  We have a local
customization to hide ILL items from staff search results unless the ILL
location is specifically selected.  But only ILL staff need that, and they
log in with a workstation with the same OU.  So maybe an OU could be
visible in the list if it equals the workstation OU?

We have a book truck location for one branch that is hidden in the public
catalog but staff would use.  It doesn't have a permanent collection, just
things pulled together for short term use.

Josh

On Mon, Jan 22, 2024 at 11:09 AM Lussier, Kathy via Evergreen-general <