[Evergreen-general] Reminder - Nominations for open/ing seats on the Evergreen Project Board

misty at clintonpl.lib.in.us misty at clintonpl.lib.in.us
Tue Mar 5 13:19:09 EST 2024

If on the board what would someone have to do ? Is there a certain skill set needed ?
Misty Morse [She/Her]
Head of Adult Services
Clinton Public Library
https://clintonpl.lib.in.us/ (https://clintonpl.lib.in.us/)
765-832-8349
313 S. 4th St. Clinton, In.,47842
The only thing that you absolutely have to know,
is the location of the library.
—Albert Einstein
On Mon, Mar 4, 2024 at 10:51 AM, "Frasur, Ruth via Evergreen-general"  wrote:
 Hello all,
 This is a reminder that there are FOUR open or opening seats on the Evergreen Project Board.  I’m extending the deadline for nominations (self-nominations are HIGHLY encouraged) through Friday, March 8.  The initial deadline was March 1, and there have been NO nominations yet.  The nomination form is located here -  https://forms.gle/pH684HFtnyCRh2FVA (https://forms.gle/pH684HFtnyCRh2FVA).  I’d love to give lots of reasons why you should do this, but I think you all know.  If not, please contact me or any of the other current or past board members for more information.  Please do not let imposter syndrome stop you from self-nominating.  This board was one of my first and best teachers about how the Evergreen community works, and where I could fit in the grand scheme of it all.  You can find out more about the Evergreen Project Board including those current and past members at this page -  https://evergreen-ils.org/governance/ (https://evergreen-ils.org/governance/).
 Ruth Frasur Davis (she/they)
 President
 Evergreen Project Board
 Coordinator
 Evergreen Indiana Library Consortium
 Evergreen Community Development Initiative
 Indiana State Library
 140 N. Senate Ave.
 Indianapolis, IN 46204
 (317) 232-3691