[Evergreen-governance-l] FW: Evergreen Foundation

Amy Terlaga terlaga at biblio.org
Wed Aug 4 15:55:31 EDT 2010

Here's my two cents:

Bibliomation is actively expanding our network, too.  In fact, we are very
similar to PALS.  So if PALS falls into that murky middle, so do we.

We're not exactly a vendor (completely member-supported with a Board of
Directors made up of our member libraries; our users vote on their
assessments each October), but at times, I must admit, I find myself
empathizing with them!

I'd hate to have to resign from this committee ...

Oh, and in a follow-up email, Jenny Turner wanted to know if all three of
them (Anoop, Jenny, and Stephen, their director) could sit in on these
meetings.  I'm assuming that if we did say yes, we'd limit them to just one
representative.

Amy
=======================
Amy Terlaga