[Evergreen-governance-l] FW: Evergreen Foundation

Lori Bowen Ayre lori.ayre at galecia.com
Wed Aug 4 22:52:02 EDT 2010

One of the things we're doing on the RSCEL site is to capture the Evergreen
Initiatives.  SITKA, Michigan Evergreen, Evergreen Indiana, Bibliomation,
PaLs, Sita, and KCLS all being an "initiative."  Maybe we should allow for
one "initiative rep" on the governance committee (for now) and eventually
plan on some kind of federalist arrangement whereby we have one rep per
inititaive (e.g. the senate) plus some number of reps (or votes?) based on
the number of member libraries or population served (?) within each
initiative....

Just a thought.

P.S.  Please enter info about your "initiative" at
http://rscel/evergreen-ils.org/evergreen/about/projects

Lori