[Evergreen-governance-l] Be sure to do this

Amy Terlaga terlaga at biblio.org
Fri Aug 13 12:04:56 EDT 2010

If you haven't already .

Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 14:12:11 -0700

From: Lori Bowen Ayre <lori.ayre at galecia.com>

Subject: [OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] EG Initiatives Listing

To: Evergreen Discussion Group

      <open-ils-general at list.georgialibraries.org>

      <AANLkTimAzM2JgrPMW_veW-o_5g8OBAZLTF39_ngmHuye at mail.gmail.com>

Hi All,

We've now finalized our form for adding your "Evergreen Initiative" and you
are invited to add yours to the list.  It is on the
rscel.evergreen-ils.orgpage at
http://rscel.evergreen-ils.org/evergreen/about/projects/.

This is not the big directory that we hope to incorporate into a revamped
web space for all things Evergreen (that is the charge of the EG
Communication Committee)...it is meant to help people find other similar
organizations in the Evergreen community.  It is not a listing of individual
libraries but just the primary agency involved in the larger initiative.

Take a peek.  I hope you'll add all the requested info about your EG
Initiative.  FYI, anyone can use the search feature but to be listed,
someone from your agency will need to register on the RSCEL website first.

Lori Ayre

=======================

Amy Terlaga

Assistant Director, User Services