[Evergreen-governance-l] ***SPAM*** RE: Meeting today?

Williamson, Cynthia cynthia.williamson at mohawkcollege.ca
Tue Aug 17 16:07:32 EDT 2010

Hi All - Couple of apologies first 1.  sorry for missing today's meeting, I'm just back from 3 weeks away so I'm in serious catch up mode &  2. apologies for the vacation messages on the list - I usually use my gmail address for mailing lists (it never goes into vacation mode) and I forgot to set up a rule!
Now to the topic at hand, I think we should try to make the September deadline if at all possible - and if there is anything I can do to help, just let me know.
Cynthia