[Evergreen-governance-l] Koha has swag, why can't we?

Williamson, Cynthia cynthia.williamson at mohawkcollege.ca
Wed Dec 8 13:32:35 EST 2010

Always love an excuse to procrastinate on my "real" work!!  Thanks for the distraction.  Not sure of next steps here, if I can help I will.

Any of these look interesting, I'd want to ask more questions of any of them before committing to a big order but they all talk the right talk.

http://instashirt.com/customtshirts/ (Amy - if someone can provide you with a suitable graphics file, an order here prior to Dec 10th will get you a Tshirt for Xmas)

http://skreened.com/ (the one Dan mentioned, Dan have you dealt with them before?)

http://www.sayitgreen.com/index.html (these folks have aprons)

http://www.zazzle.com/ (this sounds like a neat place to work - they talk "high quality" & made in USA but it isn't clear that the actual t-shirts etc that they're using are made in USA, no obvious mentions of organic, fair trade etc.)

http://www.edunliveoncampus.com/ (this one sounds cool - student run, tshirts made in Africa but ethically/fairly done, they even have recycled boxes & "carbon neutral" shipping)

http://www.verdeagency.com/ (they have a special right now on white, short-sleeved organic cotton t-shirts with a 1 colour logo - $9 each.)  Also offer stuff other than clothing.