[Evergreen-governance-l] FW: [OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Details of fiscal sponsorship agreement for Evergreen & Conservancy

McKinney, Elizabeth emckinney at georgialibraries.org
Mon Dec 13 16:37:19 EST 2010

Our regular meeting is scheduled for the 3rd Thursday of every month. Chris just reminded me that we moved it back to the 14th this month since so many folks would be gone that week.

Elizabeth McKinney
PINES Program Director
Georgia Public Library Service
A Unit of the University System of Georgia
1800 Century Place, Suite 150
Atlanta GA 30345
404.235.7141
emckinney at georgialibraries.org