[Evergreen-governance-l] Details of fiscal sponsorship agreement for Evergreen & Conservancy

Dan Scott dan at coffeecode.net
Mon Dec 13 23:41:48 EST 2010

Hi Jim:

On Mon, Dec 13, 2010 at 06:31:59PM -0500, Corridan, Jim (ICPR) wrote:
> Dan and all -
>
> Perhaps for the conference we can offer 10% of the net proceeds of the conference rather than the 10% of the gross revenue.  I think we ultimately want to have the foundation serve as the conference group, rather than relying on teh kindness of Equinox each year.

I'm not sure our only options are to either rely on Equinox or to funnel
all money through the Conservancy account. But if we do want to funnel
all of the money through the Conservancy account (certainly tempting
from an accountability perspective), I suspect the Conservancy would
prefer to keep their paperwork simple. In which case, it might make more
sense to just propose a smaller percentage.