[Evergreen-governance-l] FW: [EG-Sites] 2011 in Austin

Amy Terlaga terlaga at biblio.org
Fri Jul 2 13:33:29 EDT 2010

FYI

Amy

=======================

Amy Terlaga

Assistant Director, User Services

Bibliomation

32 Crest Road

Middlebury, CT  06762

(203)577-4070 x101

http://www.biblio.org

----

  _____

From: eg-sites-bounces at lists.esilibrary.com
[mailto:eg-sites-bounces at lists.esilibrary.com] On Behalf Of Grace Dunbar
Sent: Friday, July 02, 2010 12:20 PM
To: eg-sites at open-ils.org
Subject: [EG-Sites] 2011 in Austin

Hi all,
Just wanted to let you all know that I had a great conversation with Deanna
Frazee (Killeen, TX) and Rebecca Alvarez from the AT&T Center in Austin.  I
think we're getting close to finalizing the dates for 2011.  I know there
was a little concern about that, so I wanted to report that we still have
our choice of 3 dates (2 in April and 1 in mid-May).  I hope that Deanna
will have something to report to the lists in short order.

Happy Independence Day to my fellow Americans!  Happy belated Canada Day to
the Canadians!
And I hope you'll consider joining my personal tradition on July 3rd when I
celebrate Dependence Day - all things I love about Britain.  Essentially,
it's Newcastle, Doctor Who, Monty Python, the Beatles, Shakespeare, fish and
chips and bad accents all day long.

Have a great weekend!
Grace

--