[Evergreen-governance-l] Minutes from Today's Meeting

Amy Terlaga terlaga at biblio.org
Tue Jul 20 14:18:56 EDT 2010

Hi Chris--

Some minor edits:

On this -
>GPLS, Equinox, KCLS, and  - all agreed with being comfortable with the SFC
holding Evergreen's intellectual property assets.

Looks like you were going to include one more organization in this list.
Maybe you could restate it by writing that nobody disagreed with the plan to
move ahead with the SFC holding Evergreen's intellectual property assets.

On this -

>Conference

>Amy - venue is established, but no established dates yet

Could you identify this as Conference 2011?  And that I'm checking with
Deanna Frazee of Killeen to see if she will be announcing the venue and
conference dates soon?

On this -

>Galen - RSCEL website - KCLS willing to give access to a few individuals to
be able to deal with spam-related incidents.  Lori says

Lori says what?  Lori says a lot of things (God knows), but here I think she
said that she'd be willing to give additional persons access to RSCEL to
help maintain the site.

That's it from me!

Amy
=======================