[Evergreen-governance-l] ***SPAM*** RE: Minutes from Today's Meeting

Galen Charlton gmc at esilibrary.com
Tue Jul 20 15:05:00 EDT 2010

Hi,

On Jul 20, 2010, at 2:38 PM, Watson, Sylvia wrote:
> Having said that, you could still keep foundation as part of the group's name, unless the state laws the group is organizing under have different requirements.  Hopefully this answers the question more thoroughly

And of course, if we get to that point and establish a (US) 501(c)3, I would assume that we would be able to pick whichever state was most favorable.  Even if the choice were restricted to states that housed major Evergreen stakeholders, that covers a lot of territory and will cover even more by the end of next year.

Regards,

Galen
--
Galen Charlton