[Evergreen-governance-l] Evergreen Governance Committee Meeting Re-schedule - New Doodle Poll - Apologies

Sharp, Chris csharp at georgialibraries.org
Tue Jun 15 09:01:07 EDT 2010

Hello everybody,

Committee members who requested that we meet next week now have time conflicts preventing them from attending.  We're now proposing a new set of dates that will hopefully work for all.  Sorry for the inconvenience, but we have edited the Doodle poll with new dates - please take a moment to indicate your availability:

http://www.doodle.com/uqutb9x4sr6dbmvh

Thank you for understanding... this is a busy time for everyone involved!

Chris

Chris Sharp
PINES Program Manager
Georgia Public Library Service