[Evergreen-governance-l] Proposed New Governance Changes

Lori Bowen Ayre lori.ayre at galecia.com
Thu Oct 21 13:01:44 EDT 2010

Yes, we need to decide if we are building on the original governance
document Sylvia prepared or the one Jim suggested as an alternative
approach.

I am in favor of continuing with Sylvia's document and leaving issues of
code committers and user groups out of it for now.  I have no objection to
leaving in the standing committees as they were described in that last
go-round.

Lori